Skip to content
- Peel and dice potatoes into ½” cubes and place in a 2 quart sauce pan with cold water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 6 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes thoroughly and brown in a nonstick pan with a little bit of olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. We like ours with some diced onion in the pan, too! Continue to cook until the potatoes have started to brown.
- Place bacon flat on a sheet pan and cook in the oven at 350° F for 12-15 minutes or until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel to remove excess bacon fat and let cool.
- Dice 2-parts tomato to 1-part onion with chopped cilantro and serrano chile to taste. Use gloves when prepping the chile and be careful! Add a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.
- Whisk 2 eggs per burrito with salt & pepper to taste. Scramble with a touch of oil or butter.
- Heat flour tortilla in large pan, and once both sides are hot (but not crisp), add cheese so that it begins to melt.
- Remove tortilla from pan and add all ingredients evenly. Roll and enjoy with our homemade salsa on the side!