Skip to content
- Heat a non-stick skillet with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Take marinated chicken from the refrigerator, remove from its packaging, and cook in a large skillet for 7-10 minutes on all sides until slightly brown and cooked throughout and roughly chop chicken.
- Peel and dice onion into ¼” pieces. Reserve in a small bowl.
- Destem and chop cilantro finely. Mix with diced onion.
- Cut lime into wedges to season completed tacos.
- Warm tortillas on a clean skillet or in a toaster oven.
- Toss chopped Romaine with Creamy Caesar dressing and garnish with tortilla strips. A little bit of dressing goes a long way!
- Assemble tacos using flour or corn tortillas, cooked chicken, cheese, cilantro/onion mix, salsa and guacamole. Squeeze a little lime for additional flavor.