Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- While preheating, take Mac & Cheese from the refrigerator and place on the counter to bring to room temperature.
- Place covered Mac & Cheese in the oven on the middle rack.
- Cook for 40 minutes. Remove cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes until golden brown. The internal temperature should reach 165° F.
- Chop green onions and place in small bowl.
- Carefully chop serrano chiles and place in small bowl. We recommend using gloves when handling them. Leave the seeds in for a spicier topping or remove for a milder one. Remove gloves and/or thoroughly wash your hands before moving to the next step.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and add tri tip for about 4-5 minutes or until hot.
- Serve Mac & Cheese and garnish with your favorite toppings!